Sunday, February 17, 2013

Women's Spa Night in North Carolina!

I've been making up for lost time. We hit the road again last week and headed south for a ten hour drive. Although it was a big trip, was I secretly thrilled to pack my rugged cowboy boots and get my twang on? Totally.

In one of my songs, I sing the words "Last weekend I found time to get my nails done...". This week I actually sang in a nail salon, out in North Carolina. I was greeted with true southern hospitality by the wonderful Shlucha Hindy Plotkin who pretty much single handedly pulled together a beautiful pampering night for the sweet women in her community. Albeit, most of the women were from out of town and totally not 'Southern' we connected. It was a special night y'all (even though it turns out we were in North Carolina not South...).




1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I discovered your web site by way of Google while searching for a
    similar subject, your site got here up, it seems good.

    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, just was alert to your weblog thru Google, and located that it's
    really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels.
    I will appreciate for those who proceed this in future.
    Lots of folks will probably be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    My webpage; rc hobbies now

    ReplyDelete